Well havent really been upto anything too amazing. Put together a new computer and have kinda been glued to Sims 2 for a week straight. Also been working 9 hours straight every day so, look a tiny black bagged eyed in my lil photos haha!
hey well here's some junk ive added to my collection of junk
![]() |
| got this on ebay for $1.20 :D |
![]() |
| found this in an op shop for $6 |




Okay so I just discovered your lookbook profile and after creeping your lookbook page for a while I decided to check out your blog! I love your style, your clothing is super rad, I want to steal your wardrobe and I want your blue hair. Okay I'm done sounding like a depraved stalker now! Just thought I'd give your blog some love :)
ReplyDeleteHttp://loislennon.blogspot.com
ooo thank you :) i certainly need to blog more with lovely comments like this :)
Delete