swung a little bit on the girly side of late, dreaming of rainbows and buttercups, sugar and spice and all things nice as the saying would go. But im talking "Upstate New York/daddy's gonna buy me a pony" kind of girly
I found some Versace and Bvlgari perfume. retail at $100 and $120, marked at $25 and $30. I couldn't pass it up! Stick your nose up at it if you will but i love the chemist warehouse, as long as you get a 'purfum' and not a 'toilette' then your pretty safe :)
And my pair of pointe ballet slippers arrived. I can stand in them for a short period of time but i sure as hell cant dance in them. It's mainly as a motivation to get back into ballet training. training with these on may help a little with ballance and posture... hopefully.
No comments:
Post a Comment