Today I received an email informing me "hey the vintage expo is on again yay!" Not yay. Terrible experience due to scene elitists means sorry but you wont be getting my business this year.
Tuesday, 6 May 2014
Disappointment that was my birthday last year.
So last year I was so excited that the vintage expo fell on my birthday weekend. As a treat yo myself I went solo. I didn't put a lot of effort into my appearance, but then again I never do im quite simple and don't like loads of make up. Also im more a 60's/70's girl. Well from the moment I got there, standing in line, till the moment I left only 20 minutes later. I received judging glances from all the 'true to vintage" ladies who look like they had spent 2+ hours to get ready. It was uncomfortable, truely. Even looking around all the stalls, I was never stopped and asked if I needed any help. They were too busy stopping all the 'uber 50's dolls" and having convos about how amazing they looked.
Today I received an email informing me "hey the vintage expo is on again yay!" Not yay. Terrible experience due to scene elitists means sorry but you wont be getting my business this year.
Today I received an email informing me "hey the vintage expo is on again yay!" Not yay. Terrible experience due to scene elitists means sorry but you wont be getting my business this year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment